TV loves this one and I think it would make a perfect lunch box menu (although lunch boxes for school is sometime away)
Note: This recipe requires some planning and specific ingredients hence not recommended when you are in a hurry.
Dough of Whole wheat flour (with water and some veg oil)
spinach (blanched and cut)
cottage cheese (cut into very small cubes)
1. In a saucepan, heat a tsp of oil and fry garlic and onion until golden.
2. Add spinach and cheese, stir and add salt and a pinch of cumin powder
3. cover and cook for a while (about 5 min) string ocassionally.
4. Roll the dough into small circles
5. cook them on both sides on a hot plate or flat pan
6. butter one side of the wrap
7. on the other side place the filling and roll
Tip: a. small wraps make small rolls - just right for small hands.
b. trimming the wrap a bit once rolled, holds together the entire roll